Community care workers required for Cityside in L.derry.
Morning – Afternoon – and Late Rotas available
No qualifications or experience is required as NWCare will provide full training in our in-house training academy. You must however, hold a full driving licence and have the use of a vehicle.
There are morning, afternoon and late rotas available in various combinations. This will be discussed at interview.
– Full driving licence and access to a motor vehicle
– Great communication skills
– Able to promote and deliver person centered care
– Able to promote dignity and respect when delivering care
– Be well organised/professional/caring
– Interested in working in the community within Health & Social Care
– Care about the community they live in
To apply please go to https://www.nwcare.co.uk/job/343 and fill in application