NWCare are recruiting for a Quality Monitoring Officer for their Head Office in Ballykelly.
To ensure NWCare Service Users, staff and stakeholders are monitored in accordance with company policies and procedures. To work in conjunction with the Registered Manager/Deputy Manager to ensure compliance and continual quality improvement of service delivery.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To carry out service quality monitoring on behalf of NWCare, including on site visits and Service User telephone monitoring.
- To attend Service User reviews and contract monitoring reviews.
- To follow up and record any issues/complaints that may arise with Service Users or relatives including the referring of complaints to the Registered Manager/Deputy Manager for investigation.
- To refer all information gathered through monitoring to the Registered Manager/Deputy Manager for auditing purposes and to make recommendations for improving on any under-performance identified, via a monthly quality monitoring report.
- To monitor staff and Service Users in accordance with quality monitoring schedules and monitoring standards.
- To carry out Health and Safety risk assessments in line with legislation and company Health and Safety Policy.
- To promote the Aims and Objectives of NWCare as defined in the company Statement of Purpose.
- To adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- To maintain the confidentiality of information as per company Confidentiality Policy and GDPR Legislation.
- To attend Care Management reviews when required.
- To report to the Registered Manager regarding quality issues or concerns regarding any part of the company systems and processes.
- To ensure reports, action plans and quality improvement plans are completed and submitted within agreed scheduled times.
- To participate in performance reviews and development planning.