Due to expansion in service provision, NWCare are currently recruiting staff across the North West. We have vacancies in Limavady, Dungiven, Claudy and Cityside, Derry/Londonderry.
- One of the best competitive pay rates together with mileage – you could earn approximately £23,500 per annum – depending on hours worked
- We offer a standby rate to staff who, when requested, make themselves available for cover
- Internal recognition incentives for staff
- AccessNI fee paid by NWCare
- Opportunity to undertake QCF Health & Social Care qualification
- Progression within the Company
We can offer both full time and part time rotas.
Week 1 - Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday and
Week 2 - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Our rotas are as follows: -
Morning: 07:00 - 14:30; Afternoon: 15:00 - 18:30 and Evenings: 19:00 - 23:00
Our evening rotas are ideal for applicants who can only work between 18 and 24 hours per week
Full bespoke training for the role will be provided by NWCare in our in-house training academy.
You must hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle