Personal assistants required for a specialised complex care package in Cityside for a young adult with a tracheostomy.
- One of the best competitive pay rates together with mileage – you could earn approximately £23,500 per annum – depending on hours worked
- We offer a standby rate to staff who, when requested, make themselves available for cover
- Internal recognition incentives for staff
- AccessNI fee paid by NWCare
- Opportunity to undertake QCF Health & Social Care qualification
- Progression within the Company
Full bespoke training for this role will be provided in our in-house training academy. No qualifications or experience necessary.
You must hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Full and part time rotas available. Day time and overnight shifts available
Personal care for a young adult with complex care needs who is living life to the full
Care in the community - a series of small acts of kindness which can alter the course of a life