NWCare are recruiting community care workers for Carrickmore.
- One of the best competitive pay rates together with mileage – you could earn approximately £23,500 per annum – depending on hours worked
- We offer a standby rate to staff who, when requested, make themselves available for cover
- Internal recognition incentives for staff
- AccessNI fee paid by NWCare
- Opportunity to undertake QCF Health & Social Care qualification
- Progression within the Company
We have flexible rotas available on a 4/3 rota pattern. Week 1 - Mon, Tues, Sat and Sun and week 2 - Wed, Thurs and Fri.
We have 07:00 - 14:30 and 19:00 - 23:00 rotas available
You must hold a full driving license and have the use of a vehicle to apply for this position. If you are interested in care in the community and want to make a difference, please apply online.
We can offer full time and part time flexible rotas.
We provide full bespoke training for the role and mileage costs may be reclaimed yearly through HMRC - full details will be provided.
NWCare are a nurse led team who supports and encourages their staff in personal development Competitive rates of pay Flexible working hours