NWCare will be attending the Alley Theatre, Strabane on 15 September for a Recruitment Day.
We will be in attendance from 12 noon until 15:00 and will have information on all job roles within the company in Strabane, Omagh, Enniskillen and Derry/Londonderry.
- We offer one of the best rates of pay together with 20p per mile mileage
- NWCare are covering the cost of Enhanced AccessNI fee of £33 for all applicants
- We offer standby rate for all staff who make themselves available to cover rota
- Opportunity to obtain QCF level in Health and Social Care
- Career advancement within the company
- Full and part time rotas available
No qualifications or experience are necessary to apply for the role of community care staff, however, you must hold a full driving licence and have the use of a vehicle.
We hope you will come along and meet the team. We will be happy to discuss all aspects of the role of a carer with you and point you in the right direction to apply for the roles available.
NWCare - making a difference in your community right now