NWCare and NWRecruitment are committed to promoting positive mental health issues.
We have appointed a Health and Well-being Champion, Avril Loughery who is a registered mental health nurse with over 40 years’ experience in nursing. Avril is responsible for our pastoral care hub. We are currently encouraging the social values of the company with regular information to all our employees beginning with our Wellness Wednesdays.
• All our staff has access to well-being training
• To date we have supported local girls soccer teams in various locations – Ballymena Ladies and Phoenix Flames, Creggan Derry City.
• We offer employee of the month incentive
• Staff appreciation awards
• Long term service awards
• Sponsor local spiritual wellbeing Walled City Passion
• Family First Awards -Roe Valley and Titanic Belfast – Nov 2022 and Titanic Belfast – Nov 2023
• Ballyclare High School
• Antrim Grammar School Counselling
• As well as various acts of kindness to individuals which remain private